We can’t copy all the available contents like images, texts and digital files to download on the internet. We may notice that we can’t download images and photos from some sites and apps.
So, to capture the images, photos, and texts we can’t copy, we have to take a screenshot (ss) of the screen on your laptop.
How to take SS in Laptop
Method 1 – Using PrtSc
The first and easy method for screenshots on a laptop and computer is the Print screen method. This is one of the easiest and most used methods to take a screenshot (ss) on your laptop and computer system. You must follow these steps to take a screenshot using the print screen method.
- Go to the Keyboard of your Laptop or PC and find the Windows and PrtSc keys.
- Press and hold the Windows key and the PrtSc key simultaneously.
- Go to the Pictures>Screenshot folder. Here you can find all the screenshots captured by you from this device.
- Finally Done!
Capturing the screen or taking a screenshot using this method is one of the best and easy methods, which will help to save your time and makes it easy to capture your computer and laptop screens.
Method 2 – Using Snipping Tool
You can use the snipping tool to capture the screen of your laptop and computer to save it as a photo file to view whenever needed.
If you are thinking about how to screenshot on a laptop using the snipping tool, then you have to follow these simple steps.
- Open the snipping tool in your computer and laptop system.
- Choose the size of the screenshot you want to use to capture the screen.
- Choose any size of the screen to be included in the screenshot.
- Click on the ‘New‘ menu to take a screenshot.
- When you click on New, the computer system captures the screen and will appear in the snipping tool.
- Edit, crop, Doddle, and text as you wish in the screenshot.
- To save the image, click on the ‘File‘ menu, then choose ‘Save as’ and decide the location where you want to save it.
- Finally Done!
The snipping tool is best because it provides an option to edit and crop before saving the screenshot.
Method 3 – Using Ice Cream Screen Recorder
The easiest way to do a screenshot on a laptop or take a screenshot on a laptop on Windows 10 is using the program called ‘Ice Cream Screen Recorder.
It is one of the best ways to capture and record the screen of your computer and laptop system with HD quality.
The users can capture the screen in full-screen mode, custom area mode, Area auto detection mode, and capture mode. You can choose the screen’s resolution to take a screenshot of your choice. Before capturing the screen, you can draw with a different colour and fix the area on the screen. See how to take ss in laptop using Ice Cream.
- Download the IceCream Screen Recorder app for your laptop and computer for free.
- Install it on your local disk like other normal software.
- Open it; you can get four major options to choose from.
- Place your mouse or arrow in the Screenshot menu. You can find four options or methods to choose the screenshot size.
- Choose the desired size from 4. If you want to take the full screen, choose ‘Full Screen.
- Now Select the custom resolution of the screenshot if you want.
- You can draw with different colours on your screen before capturing the screenshot.
- Click on ‘Screenshot’ to capture the screen.
- Rename the file to the screenshot as you like and click on ‘OK’.
- Finally Done!
Using the above-listed method, you can easily capture the screenshot on your computer and laptop system. Windows Print screen is the fastest and most easy way to capture the screen in your laptop and computer.
Although it is one of the best ways how to take a screenshot in laptop windows ten or for how to screenshot on the laptop, it doesn’t have an additional option like other screen capturing methods. If you want additional features while capturing the screenshot on your laptop, you can use a snipping tool or Ice Cream app. Here we have discussed how to take us on a laptop or computer. I hope you may like this post.