If you have just switched to an iPhone from Android and thinking of restoring or copying out all the WhatsApp chats and data, then it’s for you. We know WhatsApp doesn’tdoesn’t store all the chat data like on Messenger for Facebook. So, for this, we need to take a backup of all the data and chats to restore it after clearing or uninstalling the app again. Here the tutorial is based on How to easily transfer WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone or iOS devices.
WhatsApp allowed the users to transfer their account chat and data while switching the device. So, if you are thinking of switching to the iPhone and don’tdon’t want to lose the data, then this post will be helpful for you.
Method I – Transfer WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone using Move to iOS.
Move to iOS features, Android users to copy their app data easily. So, if you are willing to transfer the data, check how this process can proceed.
- Install the Move to iOS app for your Android device and run it.
- Here you have to allow the given permission before using this app. Also, agree on the terms and conditions before going.
- Tap on Automatically Sends from the pop-up on the screen Send App Usage.
- After that, you will hover to Find Your Code on your Android screen. Tap on Continue.
- Now, enter the Code shown on your iOS Device. You have to Enter the Single-Use Code there. You can find your Code on your iPhone. If you don’tdon’t see a code on your iPhone or iPad, you must ensure you are on iOS setup Assistant and enabled or select the option Move Data from Android.
- After entering the Code, Tap on Continue on Android’s screen.
- You must select and tap on WhatsApp from the data transfer screen.
- Now, tap on the START option there. It will begin preparing to export your WhatsApp Data from Android to the iOS device. After the data is fully prepared, your WhatsApp account will automatically be signed out from Android.
- After that, you must tap on the Next option and then tap on Continue. Here you may have to confirm the transfer process.
- Coming back to iPhone. Install the latest version of WhatsApp and get logged in with the same details. The login credentials used in previous Android.
- After it gets promoted, tap on Start. Wait for a few moments to get the process complete.
- Finally done.
Method II – Transfer WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone using iCareFone Transfer
The method I process may not work or be effective for many users. So, in this case, you can easily try the next method to transfer the WhatsApp message from Android to iOS.
We are using the iCareFone Transfer App for Windows or Mac to proceed. So, download and install this software on your Mac or PC and follow these steps.
- First, launch the program and connect your Android and iPhone using the USB Cable.
- After connecting both devices using the cable, you must go through the PC’sPC’s screen.
- Click on the option Transfer shown on your PC screen.
- After clicking on the transfer option, you must create a backup of your WhatsApp data. When your Latest WhatsApp backup gets ready, the program automatically lets you copy that data.
- Now, the program gets the WhatsApp data from the source device.
- Now verify the WhatsApp account here. Under Verify WhatsApp Backup Account, you have to verify your WhatsApp account.
- Enter the last two digits of your WhatsApp Number on the screen of your PC. After that, click on Verify.
- After some time, the software automatically generates the Data for your iPhone. Now, get logged in to your iPhone with the same login details.
- That’s it. Here your iPhone automatically stores the data you back up from WhatsApp for Android to iOS.
Method III – Transfer WhatsApp Chat by Chat Backup
The simplest method to help you transfer the WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone is just connecting the Backup Drive. Yes, when you connect to the Backup Cloud, your WhatsApp data will automatically get back into that account.
So, for this, you need to follow these steps before and after,
- Go to WhatsApp for Android or on your Android phone and tap on Settings.
- From the Settings, you have to move to the Chats section. Here select the option Chat Backup.
- Now connect the Dropbox or Google Drive account to take/ store a backup of your Chats and Data.
- After connecting the drive account, take the backup right now. For that, tap on the BACKUP option shown in the Chat backup option on your Android’sAndroid’s WhatsApp screen.
Now, it’s time to restore the backup data on your next phone, iOS. So, check this,
- Get logged in to your WhatsApp for iPhone.
- Here you get an option of Chat Restore.
- Before that, you have to connect the previous backup drive. So, connect it to WhatsApp there.
- That’s it.
Here we deal with transferring WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone or iOS. Transferring or restoring the WhatsApp messages from Android to Any iOS device will be easy and time-saving for you after getting this tutorial.